The Responsible ASIC Registered Agent Course is now offered as a Self-Paced eLearning Course..
Updated: May 16
CorpSec Services has been offering an ASIC Registered Agent course in the form of a 3.5-hour webinar for some time. Approximately 450 corporate secretarial officers, compliance officers and ASIC administrators have attended the webinar within the last 12 months. Following positive feedback and numerous requests, this course has now been developed into a self-paced eLearning modular course that can be completed any time or anywhere.
Better still, the course content has been expanded to include all those additional topics that a live webinar simply did not allow. It also now includes recorded presentations, case studies, checklists, minute templates, reference guidelines, supporting materials and assessment tasks.
Offered in partnership with CPD For Accountants, The Responsible ASIC Registered Agent modular course is now open for early bird registrations on the eLearning platform.
This course focuses on providing agents with a detailed understanding of their obligations and ASIC lodgement requirements, with a particular focus on supporting minutes and related governance documents. It is a unique course aimed to equip ASIC registered agents with the skills and resources required to provide high quality corporate secretarial services to their clients and navigate ASIC lodgements. This course is not software dependent and is not software training.
The course consists of 9 modules with clearly defined learning objectives. Upon completion, learners will receive a certificate of completion for 15 CPD hours.
The 9 modules are:
1. ASIC Registered Agents’ Obligations (T&C’s & ELP)
2. ASIC Registered Agent Portal, ASIC Connect & Useful ASIC Pages
3. Types of companies and key considerations when registering companies
4. Maintaining Corporate Registers, Onboarding New clients & Exiting Lost Clients
5. Annual Returns & Annual Financial Reporting Requirements
6. Company Changes
7. A Detailed Look at Minutes
8. Deregistrations and Reinstatements
9. Modernising Business Registers (MBR) Program and Director ID Numbers
The course will be available to start from 1st August 2021.
To find out more on the modules, course structure and to register, CLICK HERE